KOYO-KV091672 International part number
KOYO-VH091672 Is used by Koyorad USA
OEM # 45111FE100, 45111FE101, 45111FE102,
OEM # X4511FE102, 32007317, 32010125, 32010837
REPCO RAD776, RAD777
HYPER V SERIES 36mm Core Thickness with Hyper Fin and Tube Pitch
The Hyper V-Core Series is the newest to the Koyorad | Koyo All Aluminum Racing Radiator line up. An engine’s cooling system in many newer vehicles are suffering due to limited space and crowding which affects air circulation. Our new ultra efficient Hyper V core was developed specifically for vehicles which see extreme heat, are limited in space, and where the factory inlet/outlet locations eliminate the option for a proper N-FLO design. The Hyper V Series radiators have a specially designed fin and tube pitch which significantly increases its surface area while still allowing for excellent air circulation through the radiator. The Hyper V-Core series is the perfect solution where space savings and high performance is a must. Unless noted otherwise, all Koyorad Hyper V-Series All Aluminum Radiators are Nocolok brazed, designed as a factory fit, direct bolt in with no engine modifications necessary, and retain mounts for the stock fan shrouds and fans. See notes in individual item descriptions for details.
- Precise Tube and Fin Alignment: Construction under strict quality control and solid boxing result in tubes with optimal coolant flow and fins with highly efficient heat transfer.
- Nocolok Brazing: Tubes, Fins, Headers and Brackets are brazed in a state-of-the-art Nocolok furnace, bonding all components to resist damage from vibration, road debris, and the elements.
- Billet Filler Neck: Precision machined billet filler necks are incorporated on each Koyo radiator for strength, durability and better sealing.
- OE Specific Mountin: Koyo incorporates application specific mounting locations for all fan shrouds, inlet/outlet hoses and top/bottom mounting pins, ensuring quick and pain-free installs.
- Hand Crafted Heliarc Welds: Each Koyo Alloy Race Radiator is Heliarc welded individually by hand. This creates the strongest aluminum to aluminum bond to mate all components.
Fitment: SUBARU IMPREZA
GG9 2.0L EJ201 SOHC-PB 16v MPFI Flat4 92kW 4sp Auto 4dr Wagon AWD [01/00 - 12/07]
WRX GDA 2.0L EJ20 DOHC-PB 16v Turbo MPFI Flat4 5sp Man 4dr Sedan AWD [08/00 - 06/07]
WRX GDA 2.0L EJ205 160kW-168kW DOHC-PB 16v Turbo MPFI Flat4 5sp Man 4dr Sedan AWD [01/00 - 12/05]
WRX GDB 2.0L EJ20 DOHC-PB 16v Turbo MPFI Flat4 6sp Man 4dr Sedan AWD [10/00 - 06/07]
WRX GDB STI 2.0L EJ207 DOHC-PB 16v Turbo MPFI Flat4 195kW 6sp Man 4dr Sedan AWD [01/02 - 12/05]
WRX GDF STI 2.5L EJ257 DOHC-PB 16v Turbo MPFI Flat4 206kW 6sp Man 4dr Sedan AWD [01/05 - 12/07]
WRX GGA 2.0L EJ20 DOHC-PB 16v Turbo MPFI Flat4 5sp Man 4dr Wagon AWD [08/00 - 06/07]
WRX GGA 2.0L EJ205 160kW-168kW DOHC-PB 16v Turbo MPFI Flat4 5sp Man 4dr Wagon AWD [01/00 - 12/05]
WRX GGG 2.5L EJ255 DOHC-PB 16v Turbo MPFI Flat4 169kW 5sp Man 4dr Wagon AWD [09/05 - 09/07]
WRX GRF 2.5L EJ25 DOHC-PB 16v Turbo MPFI Flat4 5sp Auto 5dr Hatchback AWD [02/09 - 12/14]
Note: Automatic vehicles will require external transmission cooler.